Re: Zymurgy Bob's Book is now available!

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2011
      Dave,

      Of course, and thank you for asking!

      Check out my reply to Harry. That should let you know how to get the
      autograph.

      Thanks again for the support.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djblunn@...> wrote:

      > Me too please!
      > Dave
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" gnikomson2000@ wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mwmccaw@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > After the traditional long gestation period, Zymurgy Bob's book,
      "Making Fine Spirits using simple, easy-to-build gear" is now in stock
      at The Amphora Society.
      > > > You can see an image of the cover at www.amphora-society.com .
      > > > Cheers,
      > > > Mike McCaw
      > > >

      > > Can I get an autographed copy? Seeing as Zbob is a moderator here.
      :))

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2011
        Good-o Mate. Let us know when you're kelley site ordering is a 'go'.

        ====================

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tgfoitwoods" <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
        > Harry,
        >
        > Absolutely, positively, and you bet! Autographed copies will come from
        > www.kelleybarts.com, which should be operational tomorrow. That reminds
        > me...I'd better add the "further instructions" window to the shopping
        > cart, so I can keep track of the autographees. Otherwise, with all you
        > bandits working under assumed names, I'll never know who my friends are.
        >
        > If you're comfortable with it, use that window to tell me who you are,
        > and ask for the autograph.
        >
        > Bless Mike, this kinda catches me with my pants down, but in a very nice
        > way, so I stand here with my pink cheeks showing. I should be functional
        > by tomorrow evening.
        >
        > Thanks in advance for your patience, and I hope you find the book
        > helpful.
        >
        > (And Harry, thanks for all your support)
        >
        > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller.

      • thepatchworkdoll
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2011
          HI ZB
          Received your book today. Realy nice piece of work well documented and very nicely illustrated. Well done. Keep up the good work. Thanks Bob.
          Regards
          Thepatchworkdoll "Spirit of Linlithgow"