Zymurgy Bob's Book is now available!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11 8:22 PM
      After the traditional long gestation period, Zymurgy Bob's book, "Making Fine Spirits using simple, easy-to-build gear" is now in stock at The Amphora Society.
      You can see an image of the cover at www.amphora-society.com .
      Cheers,
      Mike McCaw
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11 11:36 PM
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mwmccaw@...> wrote:

        > After the traditional long gestation period, Zymurgy Bob's book, "Making Fine Spirits using simple, easy-to-build gear" is now in stock at The Amphora Society.
        > You can see an image of the cover at www.amphora-society.com .
        > Cheers,
        > Mike McCaw

        Can I get an autographed copy? Seeing as Zbob is a moderator here. :))

      • David
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12 2:22 AM
          Me too please!
          Dave

          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mwmccaw@> wrote:
          > >
          > > After the traditional long gestation period, Zymurgy Bob's book, "Making Fine Spirits using simple, easy-to-build gear" is now in stock at The Amphora Society.
          > > You can see an image of the cover at www.amphora-society.com .
          > > Cheers,
          > > Mike McCaw
          > >

          > Can I get an autographed copy? Seeing as Zbob is a moderator here. :))
          >
          > Slainte!
          > regards Harry

        • tgfoitwoods
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 12 8:29 AM

            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" mwmccaw@ wrote:
            > >
            > > After the traditional long gestation period, Zymurgy Bob's book,
            "Making Fine Spirits using simple, easy-to-build gear" is now in stock
            at The Amphora Society.
            > > You can see an image of the cover at www.amphora-society.com .
            > > Cheers,
            > > Mike McCaw
            > >

            > Can I get an autographed copy? Seeing as Zbob is a moderator here.
            :))

            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry

            Harry,

            Absolutely, positively, and you bet! Autographed copies will come from
            www.kelleybarts.com, which should be operational tomorrow. That reminds
            me...I'd better add the "further instructions" window to the shopping
            cart, so I can keep track of the autographees. Otherwise, with all you
            bandits working under assumed names, I'll never know who my friends are.

            If you're comfortable with it, use that window to tell me who you are,
            and ask for the autograph.

            Bless Mike, this kinda catches me with my pants down, but in a very nice
            way, so I stand here with my pink cheeks showing. I should be functional
            by tomorrow evening.

            Thanks in advance for your patience, and I hope you find the book
            helpful.

            (And Harry, thanks for all your support)

            Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller.
          • tgfoitwoods
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 12 8:33 AM
              Dave,

              Of course, and thank you for asking!

              Check out my reply to Harry. That should let you know how to get the
              autograph.

              Thanks again for the support.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 12 6:58 PM
                Good-o Mate. Let us know when you're kelley site ordering is a 'go'.

                ====================

                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tgfoitwoods" <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
                > Harry,
                >
                > Absolutely, positively, and you bet! Autographed copies will come from
                > www.kelleybarts.com, which should be operational tomorrow. That reminds
                > me...I'd better add the "further instructions" window to the shopping
                > cart, so I can keep track of the autographees. Otherwise, with all you
                > bandits working under assumed names, I'll never know who my friends are.
                >
                > If you're comfortable with it, use that window to tell me who you are,
                > and ask for the autograph.
                >
                > Bless Mike, this kinda catches me with my pants down, but in a very nice
                > way, so I stand here with my pink cheeks showing. I should be functional
                > by tomorrow evening.
                >
                > Thanks in advance for your patience, and I hope you find the book
                > helpful.
                >
                > (And Harry, thanks for all your support)
                >
                > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller.

              • thepatchworkdoll
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 28, 2011
                  HI ZB
                  Received your book today. Realy nice piece of work well documented and very nicely illustrated. Well done. Keep up the good work. Thanks Bob.
                  Regards
                  Thepatchworkdoll "Spirit of Linlithgow"