Grain Distilling seminar in September

  • sross162002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 8:20 AM
      It will be Sat. September 17th 2011 the class is limited to 15 seats and we already have 6 people interested the fee will be $160.00. the time is 9:00 to 5:00 and I expect because it will be very intensive I would be suprised if it ends at 5 so it may be longer. We will provide coffee and dounuts in the morning and a pizza lunch. We are going through the whole process from raw grain to bottling with lots of demos and hands on demonstrations. Our still is a Holstein 600 liter one that is steam operated. we have a total of 21 plates. We will be using a reactor to cook a grain mash. Our location is in Mishawaka IN right next to South Bend.
      Steve Ross
      Virtuoso Distillers
      18vodka.com
      if you are interested email steve@...