apples

  • Bill Healey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011
      Hi Folks just finished cleaning up about 60 lbs. of apples (My tree broke a large branch in a windstorm).

      Now I have to do something with all these small apples that are very sour, the problem is they are quite small, about the size of a half dollar.

       I could macerate them chopped up and add some 96% then redistill.

       That many apples are going to require an awful lot of product to macerate.!!!

      Any other ideas?

      Cheers

      Bill...