Re: Spirit Definition

  • craft88888888
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2011
      Sorry, should've added some more info for this hypothetical product. It is 80 proof, brown in color & tastes like whiskey. I have heard that you can't commercially call anything whiskey if it is made from sugar. That's the real question here. Thanks again
    • Adam Fordham
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2011

        I've put sugar nuetral on oak before. Try adding a tiny amount of honey or good maple syrup. Not bad. Not the same taste as grain but I liked it. I like my all grain much better though.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Sorry, should've added some more info for this hypothetical product.  It is 80 proof, brown in color & tastes like whiskey.  I have heard that you can't commercially call anything whiskey if it is made from sugar.  That's the real question here.  Thanks again

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)