Re: New petition made

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
      There's always some cowboy thinks he can make a little black market cash outta this hobby. Even in New Zealand where distilling has been legal for over 15 years, there's regular busts for selling. That's the primary reason why other countries won't follow NZ's lead in legalizing the hobby. Here's an example of what I mean, just yesterday from Canada...
      http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/06/29/18353306.html

      Good luck with the petition and thanks for making an effort.