New petition made

  • TANK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      I figured to renew the fight, I'd begin a 2 year uphill battle. I'm trying to get 10000 signatures to legalize home distilling. I'd like help to spread the word. The petition can be found below.

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/LegalizeHomeDistilling/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2011
        There's always some cowboy thinks he can make a little black market cash outta this hobby. Even in New Zealand where distilling has been legal for over 15 years, there's regular busts for selling. That's the primary reason why other countries won't follow NZ's lead in legalizing the hobby. Here's an example of what I mean, just yesterday from Canada...
        http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/06/29/18353306.html

        Good luck with the petition and thanks for making an effort.