RE: [Distillers] Air Stills

  • ben marks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 10:51 AM
      i have one and a 7 gal one too i still use my air still for small batcher and what i do with a 5 gal wash before i got the bigeg one was to do stripping runs 5 of them keeping every thing then i would combine all runs dulute down to 40 proof and do a sprit run and throw out the first 50 mills out of each spiret run you have to do ...ben

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: bluedotrod@...
      Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:36:41 +0000
      Subject: [Distillers] Air Stills

      I have a Still Spirits Air Still. I only make sugar wash alcohol and my question is how much to throw away at the start of my run. Right now I am throwing away 4 oz. If anyone uses one of these, do you have to fill it up to the line everytime you run it or can you go just 3/4 full. Thanks