Re: London Based Home Distillers

  • azeo2
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2011
      In countries where this is not legal, it won't happen, esp overnight for obvious reasons, unless through a stroke of luck. The way to gain knowledge is network via the web, such as homedistiller.org and artisan distiller, plus the plethora of other istes and suppliers, plus homebrewshops that sell distillation supplies.

      The only way is to see active operations is to visit commercial distilleries that have visitor tours, or search youtube, which incidently has some fine (and terrible!) examples, this one of the better I've found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isk8kf5vSZ8
      this is good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46VwEWGzXeU&feature=related too. Plenty of others. good luck,

      Az