Copper pipe of stainless exhaust pipe?

  • ggenovezos
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hi all,

      Another set of Q's for you.

      Where does one get 2" copper pipe?

      Does it make sense to use that or get some stainless steel exhaust pipe?
    • joe giffen
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
        HI,
        If you have to ask questions like these you should not be on this site.

        Joe

        Does it make sense to use that or get some stainless steel exhaust pipe?

      • roger shattuck
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 28, 2011
          Be nice Joe. If you are in the States, a big hardware store like Lowes or Home Depot will have it. But they usually only have it in 10 foot lengths: $150 or so. Try hitting up some plumbers. It might cost you slightly more per foot, but you don't really need that much.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 29, 2011
            Hi,
            This is "Distillers" not "New Distillers" and I'm not even sure that it is a question for that forum. Anyone who comes on this forum is exected to be an established distiller who has gone through the bothersome business of studying and practising their hobby which would obviate  such questions.

            Regards
            Joe

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 29, 2011
              Hi,
              Welcome to this hobby,

              You should start reading everything you can at this site homedistiller.org
              then direct your questions to new distillers.
              Once you grasp the basics you can move on
              it is a great hobby
              enjoy
              Dave

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 29, 2011