Gas

  • bob@4agoodauction.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011

      I am having some gas pains in Texas. Prices are high so have to work more to pay the bills.

      Bob C

      This email was scanned by VIPRE version 4.0.3904 when it was sent, using definitions version 9015
    • Michael Morgan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011

        Hello all,

        My name is Mike and I am new to this group.  I am interested in distilling spirits for personal use and also in distilling for use in a electric generator on my property.  I have been using E10 in the generator and have experimented with E30, 40 & 85.  The generator runs good on E30 & 40 with only a 3 – 5% degradation in power output.  I was curious what the average cost to distill for fuel use is and what the average cost too distill neutral spirits for consumption would be.  I’ve also been looking at some of the stills available in NZ, from the groups experience where and what would you suggest to purchase?

        Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

        Mike

      • jim horton
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
          Mike,column still and boilers are easy to build of you have some plumbing skills. Many designs are available on the internet. From my calculating it looks like about ten bucks a gallon.