Re: [Distillers] Is the group ok?

  • Vicki n Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
      I've been getting them.
      mike

      On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM, jim horton <jimhorton1963@...> wrote:

      Still up.

      On Thu Apr 14th, 2011 1:17 PM CDT tgfoitwoods wrote:

      >I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?
      >
      >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

    • Todd Stewart
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011

        So, a guy I work with turned me onto a new way of flavoring my neutral spirits.

        Tea Bags.

        He would bring 3 cups water to a boil, steep 3 tea bags of Spiced Tea bags,

        mix 1cup or so of sugar, and 3 cups of neutral spirit. Makes a nice spicy liquore.

        Ive decided to skip all that work. Added 3 tea bags of Vanilla Chai Tea to 500ml

        of spirit. 1/6c brown sugar. Age in fridge for 3 days or so.   Tasty!!

        Finishes quick. No sediment to rack off. And tea bags are cheap.

        Thought I'd share the discovery.

        -xlc