Re: [Distillers] Is the group ok?

  • Vicki n Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
      I've been getting them.
      mike

      On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM, jim horton <jimhorton1963@...> wrote:

      Still up.

      On Thu Apr 14th, 2011 1:17 PM CDT tgfoitwoods wrote:

      >I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?
      >
      >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

    • Bryan Bornais
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
        Hey.

        lol

        On Thu Apr 14th, 2011 1:17 PM CDT tgfoitwoods wrote:

        >I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?
        >
        >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      • Todd Stewart
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
          i hadn't noticed, but yea.. the last message in my folder is from 4/7..

          Ive been distilling, I'll post something out of spirit!!

          -xlc

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011

            So, a guy I work with turned me onto a new way of flavoring my neutral spirits.

            Tea Bags.

            He would bring 3 cups water to a boil, steep 3 tea bags of Spiced Tea bags,

            mix 1cup or so of sugar, and 3 cups of neutral spirit. Makes a nice spicy liquore.

            Ive decided to skip all that work. Added 3 tea bags of Vanilla Chai Tea to 500ml

            of spirit. 1/6c brown sugar. Age in fridge for 3 days or so.   Tasty!!

            Finishes quick. No sediment to rack off. And tea bags are cheap.

            Thought I'd share the discovery.

            -xlc