Is the group ok?

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14 11:17 AM
      I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
    • jim horton
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14 1:50 PM
        Still up.

        On Thu Apr 14th, 2011 1:17 PM CDT tgfoitwoods wrote:

        >I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?
        >
        >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      • Vicki n Mike
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14 5:24 PM
          I've been getting them.
          mike

          On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 1:50 PM, jim horton <jimhorton1963@...> wrote:

          Still up.

          On Thu Apr 14th, 2011 1:17 PM CDT tgfoitwoods wrote:

          >I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?
          >
          >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        • Bryan Bornais
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14 5:40 PM
            Hey.

            lol

            On Thu Apr 14th, 2011 1:17 PM CDT tgfoitwoods wrote:

            >I haven't received a message for a week now. Are we still up? Or am I having a problem?
            >
            >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

          • Todd Stewart
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14 7:16 PM
              i hadn't noticed, but yea.. the last message in my folder is from 4/7..

              Ive been distilling, I'll post something out of spirit!!

              -xlc

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14 7:22 PM

                So, a guy I work with turned me onto a new way of flavoring my neutral spirits.

                Tea Bags.

                He would bring 3 cups water to a boil, steep 3 tea bags of Spiced Tea bags,

                mix 1cup or so of sugar, and 3 cups of neutral spirit. Makes a nice spicy liquore.

                Ive decided to skip all that work. Added 3 tea bags of Vanilla Chai Tea to 500ml

                of spirit. 1/6c brown sugar. Age in fridge for 3 days or so.   Tasty!!

                Finishes quick. No sediment to rack off. And tea bags are cheap.

                Thought I'd share the discovery.

                -xlc