Re: Yeast instructions

  • landrover_ffr
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 2:21 AM
      Hi,
      I can vouch for the Harry's method. In summer I use to have heat issues in my shed (35c+). I drop my s/s fermenter into a tray of water and hang towels over the top that touch the water. It can drops and hold the temp in a nice safe range of about 22-26c (but no 76 degree'ers here, it did get to 43 outside once)
      Regards,
      Sid.

      P.S. sorry everyone. I feel like I'm "saying" far to much tonight but I've missed not being able to contribute due to a lack of internet access.
    • Thursty2
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 5:44 PM
        You mean like this? http://tinyurl.com/4fygusu