Wizards of all that is ETOH, can we help each other out?

  • CRSound
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:46 AM
      We have an application on the New Distillers site for "Recipes" , and one for "Common Cuts For Products" this is a nice feature for us provided by Yahooee. When you go to either one you may select a view for "Table" or "List" when you select "List" it will work for most spreadsheet programs (With a little work), I have seen story's on the Distillers site of folks having to Re-Distill there wine not knowing these cut's ? Long story Short I am asking all the folks I know over here at the original site I have been a long time member to "Please come On Over and Donate" your cuts and recipes. We have for Years been all keeping our self's library of info on these subjects, please come share?
      This will also give everyone a library to use and end extra e-mail to you on theses most sought about topics.
      Over The Rail N' Down The Hatch,,, How Big Is A 25 Gallon Egg? I know.
      CRSound