[Fwd: [Distillers] Re: Fermentation speed for molasses - Paging Alex Castillo]

  • alexanderf@ucp.sc.rimed.cu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 546 Bytes
    well, I have little time and less today to answer it, I could do on
    Monday. But why must it be for new distillers and not here. Anyway, let me
    your question, you want to know about rum. I live in Cuba...
  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Hi Alexander,

      Just that Todd, Harry and myself were having a discussion on this in New
      Distillers and was interested in some of Alex's inputs. He lives in the
      Dominican Republic and is a well versed rum distiller. You are more
      then welcome to come there (our sister site), and give us some inputs to
      the discussion.

      Thanks,

      JB. aka Waldo