Column Design Calculations

  • elmbrook@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Some time ago, someone from our group (maybe Harry, maybe Geoff or someone else) had posted a step by step methodology for designing a bubble cap tray column. I'm working on a column based on using a sugar I produce here on my farm. I would be grateful to anyone who could help me find those step by step calculations laid out in that post. I'd like to compare my method with those calculations. Can anyone recall this?
      regards,
    • CRSound
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
        I think it was Harry, give ma a day to search My Archives.
        I do remember it when I considerd building one, All The Best Friends and neighbors