[Fwd: [Distillers] Brita & Pur Filters]

  • alexanderf@ucp.sc.rimed.cu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 527 Bytes
    you can filter through the mind to any degree. I have not tested at 96
    degrees, but must be heated tube filtration. The literature finds that
    should be at about 40 degrees, I understand why, but it can be to a lesser
    degree. That if the degree is always going to diminish a little.

    Can these work for carbon filtering? There is a frat brother urban legend
    that says you can use these to filter cheap vodka.
    I imagine they might work on a smaller scale.
    Thoughts?