about you question

  • alexanderf@ucp.sc.rimed.cu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2 KB
    my recipe, first prepare the wash: sugar, water (initial water as hot as
    possible to kill microorganisms that have the sugar), vitamin b1,
    nutrients (ammonium sulfate), airar washing. with 36 kg of sugar for 200
    liters is enough, it finishes fermenting after 4 days. Besides you prepare
    the yeast with some sugar, and vitamin b1 nitrientes, after an hour when
    the foam starts to rise, add it to wash and move everything, then .....
    continued at another time.