about you question

  • alexanderf@ucp.sc.rimed.cu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 5 KB
    hi all, I've never written, read your emails for 2 years, but I'm old in
    the production, considering the knowledge of the activity. I'm not
    interested if a group or the other. but I can answer the question, adds
    nutrients to wash before adding the yeast, some nutrient to the
    preparation of yeast (soaking step), most add them in the wash before you
    add the yeast. the last thing you need to add yeast to the wash is to suit
    the new medium. If you have further questions I can answer those.
  • Peggy Korth
    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      Do you mix your own yeast nutrients? If so what is your favorite recipe?

      Thanks for an answer,
      Peggy

      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      • 1 Attachment
      • 2 KB
      my recipe, first prepare the wash: sugar, water (initial water as hot as
      possible to kill microorganisms that have the sugar), vitamin b1,
      nutrients (ammonium sulfate), airar washing. with 36 kg of sugar for 200
      liters is enough, it finishes fermenting after 4 days. Besides you prepare
      the yeast with some sugar, and vitamin b1 nitrientes, after an hour when
      the foam starts to rise, add it to wash and move everything, then .....
      continued at another time.