Re: Recipes from Zuid-Afrika

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hi Wal,

      I added several of these recipes to the new recipe file im creating in New Distillers - New Distiller's Recipe File

      If you or anyone else comes across some interesting recipes, please let me know.  Also if anyone has some good recipes, please tell me and i will add them.

      Thanks,

      JB. aka Waldo.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
        A bread mash has been discussed some time ago -

        wal