Re: Recipes from Zuid-Afrika

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 7:17 AM
      Has anyone tried the Bread Whiskey recipe? If so, what ABV will it develop? Is the distillate tasty? Should it be run through a pot still to capture flavors or through a reflux still just to get the goodie out of it?

      Thanks,

      Tom

      > It appears that there has been an easing of distilling laws in South Africa. Here is a site that has some interesting recipes -
      >
      > http://www.distillique.co.za/documents/recipes.html
      >

      > wal

    • jamesonbeam1
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 7:43 AM
        Hi Wal,

        I added several of these recipes to the new recipe file im creating in New Distillers - New Distiller's Recipe File

        If you or anyone else comes across some interesting recipes, please let me know.  Also if anyone has some good recipes, please tell me and i will add them.

        Thanks,

        JB. aka Waldo.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11 2:35 AM
          A bread mash has been discussed some time ago -

          wal