RE: [Distillers] Hiya Everyone!

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011

      Firstly can I suggest that you join our sister group New Distillers as this group is geared for all newbies however Distillers is more for the advanced hobbiest….not to sure what you mean by the “steeping Stage”? but in essence nutrients are food for the yeast so add together

      cheers  Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
        Hey PARDNER, You all walk a round, But when your Sugar or whatever mass get's below room temp Throw That Dad Gum Yeast !!
        Stir Daily Ya Hear ?