Hiya Everyone!

  • Kristi St.jean
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
      I'm new to the group and distilling. I have a question and hope I don't get too much flame for it. I was curious to when I add my nutrient. Do I do it during the steeping stage or do I add my nutrient when I have my yeasted in my fermenter, when all ingredients are added? Thanks for taking the time to answer and God Bless.
    • KM Services
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011

        Firstly can I suggest that you join our sister group New Distillers as this group is geared for all newbies however Distillers is more for the advanced hobbiest….not to sure what you mean by the “steeping Stage”? but in essence nutrients are food for the yeast so add together

        cheers  Ken Mc

        Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

        Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings

        I'm new to the group and distilling. I have a question and hope I don't get too much flame for it. I was curious to when I add my nutrient. Do I do it during the steeping stage or do I add my nutrient when I have my yeasted in my fermenter, when all ingredients are added? Thanks for taking the time to answer and God Bless.

      • CRSound
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
          Hey PARDNER, You all walk a round, But when your Sugar or whatever mass get's below room temp Throw That Dad Gum Yeast !!
          Stir Daily Ya Hear ?