ENDO-ALPHA AMYLASE

  • jeweler53
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      I also have a web based business. We sell the Still Spirits line of products, including the T500 still, as well as many others. We are located at TheFermentationStore.com.

      I do not stock, but can order several enzymes in both large and small quantities.

      We carry:
      TERMAMYL, LIQUID ENDO-ALPHA AMYLASE Termamyl is an endo alpha amylase which hydrolyzes 1, 4-alpha glucosidic linkages resulting in soluble dextrins and oligosaccarides. Use approx. 1 oz per U.S. barrel, at the beginning of the mash. Opt temp is 152F and pH is 6.5. Use with AMG-300L

      Also:
      AMG-300l, LIQUID EXO-ALPHA AMYLASE AMG is an exoalpha amylase which hydrolyzes 1, 4-alpha-D-glucosidase, but in addition hydrolyzes 1,4 as well as 1,6 alpha linkages in starch. Glucose units are removed. Use approx. 1 oz per U.S. barrel 30 minutes before run-off. Optimum temp. is 122F and pH is 5.5. Use in conjunction with Termamyl.

      If that would be useful for your needs, let me know. Both are available in 4 oz and 1 Gal and are priced at $3.99 and $99.99 respectively. Depending on the size of you mash the small size would be adequate for most people. 4 oz is adequate for over 150 gal of mash!

      You can contact me on the group here or at TheFermentationStore@...

      Hope this helps!

      Oh, and BTW we are located in Washington State USA, but can ship worldwide.