Re: Oz Is Hit yet again, and our hearts go out to you!

  • CRSound
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2011
      Don't know about you mate but our founders in Zeland have always said they all down under live in Oz, The "wonderful mystery land", needless to say the hole region has had a bad lick. The floods in Queensland to the First Earthquake 5 months ago in Zeland, God Love the region. Pray for them.
      Sincerely CRSound

      Wrong Country.! ! ! it's Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND

      http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/21/strong-quake-new-zealand-collapses-buildings/