Re: [Distillers] Cyclone Yasi update

  • Kevin Healey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Glad to hear you got through it Harry.

      On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      Got power back yesterday. Got internet a couple hours ago. Using my backup machine. My main workhorse has shit a power supply.
      Cyclone Yasi was a bitch. The damage in my town is minimal. We had winds gusting to 150 kph but friends further down the coast about a hundred k's away have had their houses completely demolished , nothing left standing. It's sad. It's heartbreaking. Many will never recover. Too old to start again.
      Couple of pics to follow
      Many Thanks for the support and kind words through all this.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

    • JD
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2011
        glad to hear your ok.