WashPost: Of microdistillers and moonshine

  • waljaco@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      Of microdistillers and moonshine - washingtonpost.com
      E-mail
      This page was sent to you by: waljaco@...

      Of microdistillers and moonshine

      By Jason Wilson
      Booze is, by and large, peddled by a handful of gigantic multinational companies. The names are familiar even to casual drinkers: Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Beam, Brown-Forman, Mo�t Hennessy, among others. To flex their lobbying and marketing muscles, 13 of the world's liquor behemoths band...

      Do you love D.C.? Get the insider's guide to where to stay, what to do and where to eat. Go to www.washingtonpost.com/gog for your guide to D.C. now.
      © 2011 The Washington Post Company | Privacy Policy
    • Matt Vegdahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
        Great read, thanks for sharing.  Also, I have a message into Death's Door Spirits to see if I can get a tour of their factory!  Again, thanks for the suggestion.

        -Matt

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
        From: waljaco@...
        Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:25:09 -0500
        Subject: [Distillers] WashPost: Of microdistillers and moonshine

        E-mail
        This page was sent to you by: waljaco@...

        Of microdistillers and moonshine

        By Jason Wilson
        Booze is, by and large, peddled by a handful of gigantic multinational companies. The names are familiar even to casual drinkers: Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Beam, Brown-Forman, Moët Hennessy, among others. To flex their lobbying and marketing muscles, 13 of the world's liquor behemoths band...