Re: Cyclone Yasi update

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011

      Marina at Hinchinbrook south of Cardwell

      Marina at Hinchingrook south of Cardwell

      Houses in Tully

      Houses in Tully

      Main highway

      The State Highway

      Clipboard07_b

      Clipboard04_b

      Clipboard05_b

      Clipboard06_b

    • Kevin Healey
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
        Glad to hear you got through it Harry.

        On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

        Got power back yesterday. Got internet a couple hours ago. Using my backup machine. My main workhorse has shit a power supply.
        Cyclone Yasi was a bitch. The damage in my town is minimal. We had winds gusting to 150 kph but friends further down the coast about a hundred k's away have had their houses completely demolished , nothing left standing. It's sad. It's heartbreaking. Many will never recover. Too old to start again.
        Couple of pics to follow
        Many Thanks for the support and kind words through all this.

        Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
        Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

      • JD
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2011
          glad to hear your ok.