Cyclone Yasi update

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
      Got power back yesterday. Got internet a couple hours ago. Using my backup machine. My main workhorse has shit a power supply.
      Cyclone Yasi was a bitch. The damage in my town is minimal. We had winds gusting to 150 kph but friends further down the coast about a hundred k's away have had their houses completely demolished , nothing left standing. It's sad. It's heartbreaking. Many will never recover. Too old to start again.
      Couple of pics to follow
      Many Thanks for the support and kind words through all this.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011

        Marina at Hinchinbrook south of Cardwell

        Marina at Hinchingrook south of Cardwell

        Houses in Tully

        Houses in Tully

        Main highway

        The State Highway