Re: [Distillers] Cyclone Yasi

  • Juan C. Fuentes M.
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
      God be with you. I am praying for you in Venezuela.

      Regards

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

        > More shit coming our way. Biggest blow I've seen in 40 years. I'm right in its path.
        >
        > Sat pics...
        >
        > http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemil ... mscol.html
        >

        > Track...
        >
        > http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml
        >

        > Slainte!
        > regards Harry
        >
        > ps
        > Currently making preparations so won't post much for a while.  Expect to be off-air altogether in 24-36 hrs time.  Gotta make time for a wee dram too.  :)

        Batten 'er down Harry.

        Can't help thinking' is the likker industry not using enough oak barrels anymore? Are the Angels no longer getting their share? Are they getting agro?

        ------------------------------
      • geoff burrows
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
          Hope you and yours make through OK  Harry.  What's that they say if it gets really rough sit down relax put your head between your leg and kiss your a*s goodbye lol.  Keep your chin up Harry and good luck
          Geoff
        • mav
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
            Harry, you've got a ripper one comming in!. If I was you, I'd be moving my thongs up stairs! And I don't mean your undies!

            A big blow comming! I'm a Townsville boy so I've met a few of these tropical lows. Many years ago. I'm glad I'm down south now days.

            Best luck mate
            Marc

            Ps. My boy memory of a cyclone, gale force winds ripping through the town, I saw the roof rip off the local Commonwealth Bank. I raced down stairs tell my mother I'm going money catching......

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

            > More shit coming our way. Biggest blow I've seen in 40 years. I'm right in its path.
            >
            > Sat pics...
            >
            > http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemil ... mscol.html
            >

            > Track...
            >
            > http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml
            >

            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry
            >
            > ps
            > Currently making preparations so won't post much for a while.  Expect to be off-air altogether in 24-36 hrs time.  Gotta make time for a wee dram too.  :)
            >

            > Slainte!
            > regards Harry
            > Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
            > Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

          • duds2u
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 8, 2011
              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

              > More shit coming our way. Biggest blow I've seen in 40 years. I'm right in its path.

              G'day Harry.
              Geez, you guys up there have certainly stirred up the weather gods.

              I know you are not real high up so I hope you survived OK.

              If you got hit real hard and your aging supplies are gone give me a bell and I'll send you some real Scottish made sustinence.
              Cheers
              Mal
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 8, 2011
                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "duds2u" <taylormc@...> wrote:

                > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Harry <gnikomson2000@> wrote:
                > >
                > > More shit coming our way. Biggest blow I've seen in 40 years. I'm right in its path.
                > >
                > G'day Harry.
                > Geez, you guys up there have certainly stirred up the weather gods.
                >
                > I know you are not real high up so I hope you survived OK.
                >
                > If you got hit real hard and your aging supplies are gone give me a bell and I'll send you some real Scottish made sustinence.
                > Cheers
                > Mal

                I'm at sea level, 150k north of the real damage. Got plenty of booze, but I'm a bit worried about this year's molasses supplies. Thanks anyway for the offer Mal. She'll be right. ;)
                Cheers!