Re: [Distillers] Calcium Carbonate vs. Gypsum

  • Bryan Bornais
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      Gypsum solubilizes easily in the water, so if you know what mash pH you are going to get, then you can adjust ahead of time by adding gypsum to the water, instead of calcium carbonate to the mash.

      Here is a link to some brewing info that may or may not help:

      http://www.howtobrew.com/section3/chapter15-4.html