Re: I can't figure this out please help

  • oblitze
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Sorry I thought I already replied, I must have hit the wrong button or something.
      I at about 4200 ft above sea level. Normally with my set up I can run 12 of 12%wash in about 5 hours. I've done a number of these stripping runs, and figured at my altitude I collect mids between 174-176f. On the polishing runs I had 12G of mids (diluted to 55%) at I had collected for previous runs. The color and taste that was coming out I figured out came from, I had not cleaned my column well enough and the packing was too tight. What I still don't get is why It took 8.5 hours and 5.5G to get past what is normally the range I collect heads at 169-173f.