Re: 2nd edition of Riku's book

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011

      Thanks Harry,

      Hope your out of the flooding section in Austrailia and safe.  Hear it over the size of France...

      Have a Happy New year.

      JB.

      Record floods swamp Australia's northeast (Reuters)

      Reuters - Large parts of Australia's coastal northeast disappeared under floodwaters on Sunday in a spreading disaster that has brought some of the highest floods on record and forced thousands from their homes.