2nd edition of Riku's book

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      The second edition of the "Designing and building automatic stills" is now available for orders at http://www.amphora-society.com/Designing-and-Building-Automatic-Stills--by-Riku_p_3.html

      Riku (one of our management team here) describes it thus...

      The second edition includes most of the new reasearch from the past three years culminating to a still that is capable of turning 10 liters of low wines from a 6kg sugar mash into 3.2 liters of neutral azeotropic ethanol in just three hours while automatically separating and removing heads + tails. It also introduces a new LaCreuz Mk2 still head that adds speed and adjustability to the Thor's hammer design and can even be built without soldering.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

    • jamesonbeam1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011

        Thanks Harry,

        Hope your out of the flooding section in Austrailia and safe.  Hear it over the size of France...

        Have a Happy New year.

        JB.

        Record floods swamp Australia's northeast (Reuters)

        Reuters - Large parts of Australia's coastal northeast disappeared under floodwaters on Sunday in a spreading disaster that has brought some of the highest floods on record and forced thousands from their homes.