Re: [Distillers] Re: Lalvin-ec 1118

  • Todd Stewart
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 17, 2010
      Haha, miracle-gro and rockstar?? Did I find the right one??

      I'm all on board with the Rockstar addition!! And with saving the trub from the 1118
      that might go perfect with the Jaggery experiment I have lined up...
      (6.6#  Jaggery (3kg)   into  3 gal water)

      I typically combine brown sugar with white sugar and a touch of key lime juice
      to invert to start with...   Think I should worry about inverting Jaggery??

      I've made this recipe before and add cardamom and coriander to the pot for the
      second distillation.  I've been calling it Gol-Dhana Arrack..  I haven't found a person
      of Indian Decent yet to tell me if that's right or not

      -todd