Fermentation boost

  • Alex Castillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hi.

      For my last fermentation after rum, I added some DAP but also 1/4 cup (expired) boiled yeast. Fermentation not only went complete but in less than 48 hours! (turbo like, lol). An imput from Harry or Jim in this matter will be nice. I wonder why does it happens assuming that molasses have almost every nutrient needed and when adding DAP (but not those boiled yeast) fermentation speed is not that fast. Could you use it every time?

      Alex