wort temp maintenance 2

  • tripcityusa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
      thanks all for the rapid response. how about using a glass fermenter
      (carboy) w the copper tubing wrapped around the outside? Cheers for
      helping me think this thru. have a large cistern to draw off for cool
      water, as our water supply in acapulco is pretty eratic.
    • Reima
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2002
        Just wrap a wet towel around it and stick in a container with few inches of water in the bottom.
        Then a fan blowing on it will evaporate water and keep it cool.
        Regards,  Reima