Howdy!

  • Ricksaunders
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hi folks,
      I'm the new guy aka ricksaunders. I've joined because while i've always been interested in home distilling, i'm also a grownup college student taking an essay writing class. The thesis of my essay will be taking a pro-legalization of home distilling stance. I figure it's always best to go to the real live experts rather than just quoting books and articles. I'm hoping that you might be interested in helping me by answering some questions I have. If that's ok with everyone i'll check back in tomorrow with some questions for you.
      Thanks for your kind consideration!
      -Rick