Re: [Distillers] Re: Molasses

  • Derek Hamlet
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 3, 2010
      That's about what a pay for it at my local feed store.
      Of course I don't know what they mean by food grade. I suspect it
      means they feed it to animals.
      At 06:57 AM 11/3/2010, you wrote:

      >thanx, i couldnt find any thing on that. but i just called a feed store
      >and they said they had food grade molasses 5 gal. for 28$ US. ill
      >keep every one posted if this indeed true.

      Derek
    • *
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 3, 2010
        i got some, was told "food grade" again. no additives of any kind. ill do a little testing first. if all fails there will be a lot of happy deer around. well maybe one not so happy LOL.