Re: Molasses

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 3, 2010
      If you're referring to the label that Waldo showed, it was purchased at a store in the CENEX farm-supply chain. I hope that helps.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "*" <goodneighbor69@...> wrote:

      > i would like to know what feed store or chain this was purchased at?
      >
      > i cant seem to find it in my searches.

    • *
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 3, 2010
        i got some, was told "food grade" again. no additives of any kind. ill do a little testing first. if all fails there will be a lot of happy deer around. well maybe one not so happy LOL.