I saw this on ABC Online

  • wal
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2010
      Hi there, I saw this on ABC Online and thought you might be interested:

      Is it safe to drink water from plastic bottles? - Health & Wellbeing
      http://www.abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2010/10/27/3048695.htm
      When it comes to a healthy drink, nothing competes with water. But does it matter if your water comes from a plastic bottle?

      *** DISCLAIMER ***
      This message was sent to you using the "Send to a friend" facility on ABC Online (http://www.abc.net.au). To make a comment about this email, contact us: http://www.abc.net.au/contact/
      Be sure to also include this entire email message.
    • wal

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2010

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, wal <waljaco@...> wrote:
          > Is it safe to drink water from plastic bottles? -

          I would think those plastic things stuck in her ears would do way more damage to her body than a drink bottle.

          Slainte !