RE: [Distillers] GO TEXAS RANGERS BEAT THE GIANTS

  • bruce cook
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2010
      How does this have anything to do with distilling?  Maybe you should join the dallas cowboys cheerleader forum.

      To: crsound@...
      From: crsound@...
      Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 00:09:49 -0500
      Subject: [Distillers] GO TEXAS RANGERS BEAT THE GIANTS

      GO TEXAS RANGERS BEAT THE GIANTS,,,,
      YEE HAW,,  WE GO

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • rosnekcaj
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2010
        Amen

        rosnekcaj

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, bruce cook <bcook0407@...> wrote:

        > How does this have anything to do with distilling? Maybe you should join the dallas cowboys cheerleader forum.
      • missouri_bootlegger
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2010
          I don't watch or care about sports I get enough spam in my email as it is. I would love to read what you have going on with distilling