RE: [Distillers] Pulping beets

  • Peggy Korth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hello Erik,

      Hopefully you will report to the alcoholfuel forum on your project if you
      are not making a beverage. And even if you are making a beverage, many
      people will be interested in your size of project. It seems larger than a
      hobby and smaller than a fuel supply business. Thanks for your interest in
      distilling. We learn a great deal from many different people with a variety
      of interests.

      Peggy