RE: [Distillers] Re: Cognac Distillation howto

  • Tim Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010
      This is what I have been doing, single page at a time with no result...

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: gnikomson2000@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:56:46 +0000
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Cognac Distillation howto

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Smith <timothyjamess@...> wrote:

      > Prints blank pages, I've had this trouble using your site before but put it down to my computer, but now that its happening a second time I'm starting to think it might not be... Do you have any suggestions?
      > Cheers;

      The site content is set up to retrieve (view) or print one-page-at-a-time. This is to comply with copyright 'fair use' requirements.

      You can use the print button on the document viewer toolbar to print each page as hardcopy. If you have a pdf print driver installed (eg acrobat distiller) you can print each page directly to a pdf file. Then it's up to you to compile the pages (hardcopy or electronic) into a complete item.

      I cannot give you a complete file in one go, or I wouldn't be able to provide this content at all for your enjoyment. Relevant documentation re copyright is here...

      ... http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/docs/copyright-fair-use.htm

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Smith <timothyjamess@...> wrote:

        > This is what I have been doing, single page at a time with no result...

        I can't reproduce the error. Maybe upgrade to the latest adobe flash? Maybe it's your security restrictions settings, I dunno. Nobody else has reported a problem (yet) in several years of site delivery. Gotta say I think it's at your end. Sorry I can't help more.

      • sgd
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010

          Suggested steps to resolve your problem - I have no problems with my PC printing these documents.
          1. Check that your printer drivers are up to date

          2. Reload your PDF reader and print a known good document

          Regards

          Stephen (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)

          This is what I have been doing, single page at a time with no result...

          To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
          From: gnikomson2000@...
          Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:56:46 +0000

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Smith <timothyjamess@...> wrote:

          > Prints blank pages, I've had this trouble using your site before but put
          it down to my computer, but now that its happening a second time I'm starting to think it might not be... Do you have any suggestions?
          > Cheers;

          The site content is set up to retrieve (view) or print one-page-at-a-time. This is to comply with copyright 'fair use' requirements.

          You can use the print button on the document viewer toolbar to print each page as hardcopy. If you have a pdf print driver installed (eg acrobat distiller) you can print each page directly to a pdf file. Then it's up to you to compile the pages (hardcopy or electronic) into a complete item.

          I cannot give you a complete file in one go, or I wouldn't be able to provide this content at all for your enjoyment. Relevant documentation re copyright is here...

          ... http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/docs/copyright-fair-use.htm

        • harisaki2004
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 27, 2011
            Hi guys,
            I got the error as described and then switched from Mozilla to Internet Explorer , problem solved.