Re: Cognac Distillation howto

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Smith <timothyjamess@...> wrote:

      > Prints blank pages, I've had this trouble using your site before but put it down to my computer, but now that its happening a second time I'm starting to think it might not be... Do you have any suggestions?
      > Cheers;

      The site content is set up to retrieve (view) or print one-page-at-a-time. This is to comply with copyright 'fair use' requirements.

      You can use the print button on the document viewer toolbar to print each page as hardcopy. If you have a pdf print driver installed (eg acrobat distiller) you can print each page directly to a pdf file. Then it's up to you to compile the pages (hardcopy or electronic) into a complete item.

      I cannot give you a complete file in one go, or I wouldn't be able to provide this content at all for your enjoyment. Relevant documentation re copyright is here...

      ... http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/docs/copyright-fair-use.htm

    • Tim Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010
        This is what I have been doing, single page at a time with no result...

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
        From: gnikomson2000@...
        Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:56:46 +0000
        Subject: [Distillers] Re: Cognac Distillation howto

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Smith <timothyjamess@...> wrote:

          > This is what I have been doing, single page at a time with no result...

          I can't reproduce the error. Maybe upgrade to the latest adobe flash? Maybe it's your security restrictions settings, I dunno. Nobody else has reported a problem (yet) in several years of site delivery. Gotta say I think it's at your end. Sorry I can't help more.

        • sgd
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2010

            Suggested steps to resolve your problem - I have no problems with my PC printing these documents.
            1. Check that your printer drivers are up to date

            2. Reload your PDF reader and print a known good document

            Regards

            Stephen (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)

            This is what I have been doing, single page at a time with no result...

            To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
            From: gnikomson2000@...
            Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:56:46 +0000

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Tim Smith <timothyjamess@...> wrote:

            > Prints blank pages, I've had this trouble using your site before but put
            it down to my computer, but now that its happening a second time I'm starting to think it might not be... Do you have any suggestions?
            > Cheers;

            The site content is set up to retrieve (view) or print one-page-at-a-time. This is to comply with copyright 'fair use' requirements.

            You can use the print button on the document viewer toolbar to print each page as hardcopy. If you have a pdf print driver installed (eg acrobat distiller) you can print each page directly to a pdf file. Then it's up to you to compile the pages (hardcopy or electronic) into a complete item.

            I cannot give you a complete file in one go, or I wouldn't be able to provide this content at all for your enjoyment. Relevant documentation re copyright is here...

            ... http://distillers.tastylime.net/newSite/docs/copyright-fair-use.htm

          • harisaki2004
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 27, 2011
              Hi guys,
              I got the error as described and then switched from Mozilla to Internet Explorer , problem solved.