Re: Corn Mash question

  • slipthruthecracks
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2010
      Well, ZB, Just in case there was more there for the yeasties to eat and convert, I repitched. I will give a few days and if there is no activity, it will clarify some and I will run it. Yeast cells should just fall out as trub. If there is activity, I will wait until the bubbles stop and take another reading. But, I think as you do, that it is likely ready to run. Next weekend we charge the still and give it a go.

      Jack