Re: [Distillers] Re: Fox article on moonshine

  • Steve Spence
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
      Fox news is the only source of unbiased news here in the US. The rest
      print whatever makes the whitehouse happy currently.

      Steve Spence
      Renewable energy and self sufficiency
      http://www.green-trust.org
      http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com/

      On 09/07/2010 01:40 AM, L Newsom wrote:

      > Apparently, Ion, being from NZ has shielded you from Rupert Murdoch.
      > Being badly misinformed, and blatantly biased, is a prerequisite for
      > working for Fox News in the US.
      >

      >> Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on
      >> moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion

    • eric_yendall
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
        Brilliant satire Steve. For a moment I thought you had been consuming too much of your own product and it almost went over my head. But unfortunately off-topic in this group.