Re: Fox article on moonshine

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bbmdave" <bbmdave@...> wrote:

      > http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/09/03/moonshine-going-legit/#content
      > OR
      > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/23k5934

      Readin' the comments is funny. All the rebs givin' it to the yanks for tryin' to make 'shine. :)

      One thing I DO take issue with is the way all these article authors include throwaway lines for the 'wow' factor. Things like... <quote> Even if the 'shine does make you go blind in the process.</quote>.

      It's crap story-writing like this, that keeps the untrue bullshit alive in the minds of the public and the lawmakers. How does that help the legalisation movement?

    • Ion Brown
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
        Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion
      • L Newsom
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
          Apparently, Ion, being from NZ has shielded you from Rupert Murdoch. Being badly misinformed, and blatantly biased, is a prerequisite for working for Fox News in the US.

          Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion

        • Steve Spence
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
            Fox news is the only source of unbiased news here in the US. The rest
            print whatever makes the whitehouse happy currently.

            Steve Spence
            Renewable energy and self sufficiency
            http://www.green-trust.org
            http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com/

            On 09/07/2010 01:40 AM, L Newsom wrote:

            > Apparently, Ion, being from NZ has shielded you from Rupert Murdoch.
            > Being badly misinformed, and blatantly biased, is a prerequisite for
            > working for Fox News in the US.
            >

            >> Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on
            >> moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion

          • eric_yendall
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
              Brilliant satire Steve. For a moment I thought you had been consuming too much of your own product and it almost went over my head. But unfortunately off-topic in this group.